0 Thread(s)

pittspeed isnt > than police???? pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

this thread is dripping with weaksauce

Jr. User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed, this thread is pointless. Always up for the amusement of pittspeed members hating on eachothers cars though.

Banned Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pruGAR View Post
    calm down dude.Is pittspeed like your life??I mean this is the internet why get upset over it??Take shit like this with a grain of salt.If your that pissed then go 2 the police if you dont want to do that then i guess your SOL.
    He's probably been picked up too many times trying to pick up male tricks down on Liberty Ave for them to give him a second thought.

Jr. User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

darkstar, i am yet to see a post from you that does not involve gay comments, not just here, but anywhere on this board. with 17xxx posts i would think i can find one somewhere? but i can't. That is one hell of an obsession with men if you ask me!

Darkstar in invite you to read your own post Case in point...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    #1. Shut the f.uck up you fat little faggot.

#2. SHUT THE F.UCK UP YOU FAT LITTLE FAGGOT.

#3. $50,000 is not a lot of money.

#4. If you think it's so much money, why are you driving a busted ass 14 year old piece of **** Honda?

#5. (not needed)
    #6. (not needed)

#8. Please let your girlfriend know that I do self-esteem classes.
    You are calling people fat? hahahaha (oh yea there is that word faggot again, hahahha)
    How much do you make a year?
    and you say yu don't hate on imports because you used to be an import guy?
    you are the worst self esteem teacher ever, you have less than anyone i have ever seen.

i don't normally bring things from other topics up but i believe this was necessary. to prove my point, and no i'm not siding with whoever the kid is in the other topic. just yet again proving my point.

Pittsped: verb, when somebody tells you they want to buy your classified item, but won't return your calls or answer PM's or "have the money until next week" or "will buy it when I sell my other stuff so hold it, OK?"

Yinz been Pittsped!

Tshirts coming soon

PittSpeed Legacy Member Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discoSol View Post
    darkstar, i am yet to see a post from you that does not involve gay comments, not just here, but anywhere on this board. with 17xxx posts i would think i can find one somewhere? but i can't. That is one hell of an obsession with men if you ask me!

You are calling people fat? hahahaha (oh yea there is that word faggot again, hahahha)
    you are the worst self esteem teacher ever, you have less than anyone i have ever seen.

i don't normally bring things from other topics up but i believe this was necessary. to prove my point, and no i'm not siding with whoever the kid is in the other topic. just yet again proving my point.

Go, go, go, go
    Go, go, go shawty
    It's your birthday
    We gon' party like it's yo birthday
    We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
    And you know we don't give a fuck
    It's not your birthday!

Regular User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go, go, go, go
    Go, go, go shawty
    It's your birthday
    We gon' party like it's yo birthday
    We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
    And you know we don't give a fuck
    It's not your birthday!
    Jesse W is offline Add to Jesse W's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

typical pittspeed. nobody knows the poster, nor have taken the time/effort at any pittspeed functions to go out on a limb and introduce themself, so they don't offer any help. I'm sure if Mr. Mullett were to post this same thing, the owner of Pittspeed himself would offer the shirt off his back to offer even the slightest bit of information pertaining any usefulness. So, Sorry Tyler. Lets just show up at the kid's old house, do some punching and work it all out.
    You want some cookies?

PittSpeed Legacy Member Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heart4Audio View Post
    typical pittspeed. nobody knows the poster, nor have taken the time/effort at any pittspeed functions to go out on a limb and introduce themself, so they don't offer any help. I'm sure if Mr. Mullett were to post this same thing, the owner of Pittspeed himself would offer the shirt off his back to offer even the slightest bit of information pertaining any usefulness. So, Sorry Tyler. Lets just show up at the kid's old house, do some punching and work it all out.

My apologies. Let's round up a posse and go do a good ole lynchin at the mystery person's mystery address!

PittSpeed Legacy Member Array BlkP42E's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heart4Audio View Post
    so go beat his ass already then
    87 Mustang GT (racecaR)
    12 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T Limited
    06 Suzuki Z400 99 Honda 400EX

Lifetime User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quit your fucking whining!! Go beat his ass or be a pussy all your life.

Banned Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discoSol View Post

orly?

I look like burnyd next to this kid.

Base salary is 6 digits, plus probably another 25-40K in bonuses.

your reading comprehension is impeccable.

ORLY?

Is your point that you're a cumburping ass-spelunker? If so, I shant feel the need to argue.

PittSpeed Legacy Member Array fshowcars's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

honda people are generally annoying as fuck.
    fuck the bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff95TA View Post
    They weren't burned, they were well done. It was a charcoal grill, no control over heat, and the sun was in my eyes, and I spun off the line.... :ricer:

I'm a Lurker Array Cerealbox s2's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you guys ever think of using facebook? Here he is...

https://www.facebook.com/eric.climo

Lifetime User Array steelcitysix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol.....alot of butthurt people over shit climo did... glad i never built a honda
    100% Natural from concentrate

Regular User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

random people i dont know in pgh when asked if they know who he is said this:

"Yeah he ripped me off. I traded him an integra for a DSM that ended up being a giant headache. He also goes by the name Eric Brady. He uses pre paid cell phones to text and call u then throws them away after he rips you off."

"Wow.this guy got me for some tires back around 2008..I can't believe he's still doing this..he lives relatively close to me."

Regular User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to bump this because this guy just ripped me off $1,350... expletive HIM!

ERIC CLIMO - Valencia / Pittsburgh , PA

Well, this guy doesn't sell on Honda-Tech (well maybe he does) but his name is Eric Climo . He also goes by "Eric Brady" and he makes you pay him through Western Union. He scammed me $1,350 last month, the day before my car got stolen. He made a fake tracking # for a complete B16 motor swap. He is such an A** hole. I hope he dies. A week after he stopped answering my calls, I typed in his name on google and foundout he is one of the top online scammers. He used to bug the Dodge forums but now he's messing with Honda owners. I've talked to a couple of people who got scammed and everyone wants to beat his ass. However, he lives in Pittsburgh / Valencia , Pennsylvania . His # is 412-758-0580 and you all should harrass him. I've talked to the police, Attorney Generals in Oregon and Pennsylvania, Western Union, and the FBI about him. Hopefully something gets done and this guy needs to get shot or die a horrible death. His e-mail address is crazx2lvr@yahoo.com . Beware of him on craigslist, I beleive his ad for his B16 out of an EG hatch is still available. He hounds you until you send the money. He acts like your friend. He's such an ass. He has a myspace too. To find more info about him type in "Eric Climo" in quotes on google and you'll see some info about him. I thought i'd let you all know. I can't beleive I dug into my life savings and wasted it for the benefit of a bum.
    Last edited by STR8 H8N; 01-23-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. Did a quick Google search and there is a LOT of crap out there on this guy. I'm surprised no one has started ericclimo.com yet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234