Login to forums:

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 92

Thread: Eric Climo/Eric Brady/ who knows who... where is he

  1. #26
    Lifetime User Array Shaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    31,846
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Snots

  2. #27
    Sr. User Array munster_ek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,008
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You know where he lives? If he has scammed that many people...why hasn't someone force fed him his teeth yet?

  3. #28
    Lifetime User Array Shaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    31,846
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    pussys
    Snots

  4. #29
    Lifetime User Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,781
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    pussys
    x2
    1996 Dodge Cummins 12 Valve
    580 hp - 1178 ft lbs
    Still Shooting For 600+ ...
    Keystone Diesel LLC
    www.keystone-diesel.com
    mike@keystone-diesel.com
    "Life Begins At 60 Pounds Of Boost"

    Quote Originally Posted by 1320 View Post
    9 Pages and no tits......... Unbe-fucking-lievable.

  5. #30
    Lifetime User Array flyinglow57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munster_ek View Post
    You know where he lives? If he has scammed that many people...why hasn't someone force fed him his teeth yet?
    i like the forced fed him his teeth. i chuckled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    When will someone, just throw a brick through his throat?

  6. #31
    Lifetime User Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    California or Fox Chapel, PA
    Posts
    4,321
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He's still out here in the North someplace I would guess. Mars/Cranberry/Seven Fields area. Haven't seen him since early last summer.
    1984 BMW 633CSi 5-Spd
    2010 Huffy Cranbrook Beach Cruiser converted to 66cc Moped

  7. #32
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    20,094
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discoSol View Post
    since we are turning this into a crap shoot anyway, i invite anyone who has bashed on my car to provide information to what they drive/why they drive it/ and why in fact is it better than my car.

    ready.... bash on honda time.... go
    Corvette/because i'm not trying to tell people I'm gay with my choice of car/because it's not a del sol.

    I have only personally met 3 men that own del sols. 1 of them is still on the site and despite his marriage and red hair, he is a known homosexual. 1 of them bought a supercharged Maxima from a man who used to molest the #3 del sol owner I know. So I think we can all connect the dots:

    If you're a male and you drive a del sol, you either suck dick, touch little boys, or masturbate thinking of both.

    Quote Originally Posted by discoSol View Post
    well you didn't and i was not addressing you if you didn't. you just thought you would assume that i have some piece of crap honda.

    if we could just turn this back around to the purpose it was set out for that would be amazing. Thanks i appreciate everyone's assumption that i am a car nOOb and, everyone is entitled to their own uneducated opinion if that's how you want to represent yourself.
    Obviously you're a "buying and selling car parts" noob, if you let someone take you.

  8. #33
    Lifetime User Array imported_gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,056
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm curious.. when was the actual sale date/exchange of goods for moneys?

  9. #34
    Lifetime User Array steelcitysix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,787
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So wait a minute seriously....you know where the guy is? If you need to barrow my daddy pants let me know ..
    1968 chevy 2 nova btw
    100% Natural from concentrate

  10. #35
    Sr. User Array green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, In
    Posts
    2,091
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Embraer 175 TT 14,200lbs of boost per "turbo"
    1st Try Engineering... Voiding one warranty at a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1320 View Post
    Speeding tickets are the price you pay for the privledge to drive however fast you want.

  11. #36
    better get Pewter his pizza Array ShalerPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,991
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My girlfriend drives a del sol; it's slower than my scion.

  12. #37
    Jr. User Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That guy tried to sell me a RHD DC clip back in like august.

    But you say you emal him, call his cell etc. You know his name, what do you want us to do?

  13. #38
    Jr. User Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    Corvette/because i'm not trying to tell people I'm gay with my choice of car/because it's not a del sol. I have only personally met 3 men that own del sols. 1 of them is still on the site and despite his marriage and red hair, he is a known homosexual. 1 of them bought a supercharged Maxima from a man who used to molest the #3 del sol owner I know. So I think we can all connect the dots: If you're a male and you drive a del sol, you either suck dick, touch little boys, or masturbate thinking of both. Obviously you're a "buying and selling car parts" noob, if you let someone take you.
    So first off this is such a waste of my time it is ridiculous, however anyone who talks about sucking dick and such as much as you do must think about it an awful lot. ok that out of the way... the only reason i have ever known to waste any money on a corvette is to enlarge one's cock size, i hear they have an illusion effect like that. Otherwise lets compare while we are being a bunch of jackasses, i may as well be one too. 1998 Chevrolet Corvette Automatic (these vette numbers are off the top of my head should be close) 3300lb 340hp @ crank 9.7/1 lb/hp 350tq @ crank 9.43/1 lb/tq 13.3 @ i have no idea 1993 Honda del Sol si as it sits in my driveway 2396lb 297hp @ wheels 8.07/1 lb/hp 249tq @ wheels 9.62/1 lb/tq 12.87 quarter @ 113mph (street tires, not drag radials) and a whole bunch of suspension ****, i'm not here to put up a car profile, just to be a jackass like everyone else. and all that said...who gives a f*ck about 1/4 times... oh yea domestic guys so if you think your vette is so much better you should probably come up with some better numbers for me than these. not to mention you are a douche bag who has nothing better to do than turn this thread question for information into a war of douche bags. Leave it to a vette guy (classy right) to turn a simple question into this. as for the clip it is a long story of bull****, it wasn't as simple as "oh here you go, have my clip, i hope you give me money" if you don't know the situation you should probably not worry about it. i invite useful information to this thread. If anyone else wants to be as useless as this has become (or a corvette for that matter) you might as well go suck darkstar's cock, or "cawk" as he likes to call it, i hear he loves it. ... by a "nOOb" lol

    Pittsped: verb, when somebody tells you they want to buy your classified item, but won't return your calls or answer PM's or "have the money until next week" or "will buy it when I sell my other stuff so hold it, OK?"

    Yinz been Pittsped!

    Tshirts coming soon

  14. #39
    Lifetime User Array Shaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    31,846
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    The Ricer pulled out the horsepower to engine to weight Ratio's

    Game over
    Snots

  15. #40
    Lifetime User Array flyinglow57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just whoring thru.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    When will someone, just throw a brick through his throat?

  16. #41
    Jr. User Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    The Ricer pulled out the horsepower to engine to weight Ratio's Game over
    if we want to be faggots about it then why don't we discuss my 1.8 L to the vette's 5.7 L, yes that is a douche comment of me, but darkstar is a douche. you want me to pull out hp/liter too? this forum is full of fagots. I don't even want to hear how "Ricey" of me it was to throw out the numbers. Those are straight facts. while we are talking facts lets mention darkstars cock to body ratio... damn. you are supposed to add power and reduce weight, not the other way around.

    Pittsped: verb, when somebody tells you they want to buy your classified item, but won't return your calls or answer PM's or "have the money until next week" or "will buy it when I sell my other stuff so hold it, OK?"

    Yinz been Pittsped!

    Tshirts coming soon

  17. #42
    Regular User Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    790
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's the weight/hp ratio with the bumper on?


    And why would you give a known scammer anything?


    p.s....I know someone who can redo your driveway real cheap....

  18. #43
    Jr. User Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMongoose View Post
    What's the weight/hp ratio with the bumper on?


    And why would you give a known scammer anything?


    p.s....I know someone who can redo your driveway real cheap....
    you are an idiot

    Pittsped: verb, when somebody tells you they want to buy your classified item, but won't return your calls or answer PM's or "have the money until next week" or "will buy it when I sell my other stuff so hold it, OK?"

    Yinz been Pittsped!

    Tshirts coming soon

  19. #44
    PittSpeed Legacy Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Stacking off
    Posts
    1,707
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    The Ricer pulled out the horsepower to engine to weight Ratio's

    Game over
    /thread. We all know the HP/weight ratio to be the definitive tool used to validate a vehicle's worthiness.

  20. #45
    Jr. User Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    who said that? It is a fact that the 98 corvette had some of the best aerodynamics of any production car made at that time. That would be a valid point, however how often do you see the speeds that make this matter(so this could also be sarcastically criticized as being "the definitive tool used to evaluate a vehicle's worthiness")? all i am saying is quit bashing on a car you know nothing about that in many cases may keep up with, and possible surpass a stock 98 auto vette in many categories. It's preference, and i have never bashed someone Else's car unless they were asking for it. Everyone has a reason for owning the car they do (well those who are into cars at least) and they also have their own preferences and taste. I personally cannot justify buying a corvette. seems retarded to me, as i see most of you feel about hondas. I don't care, I'm not so sure why everyone here is so obsessed with bashing on cars and situations they know nothing about. Back on topic please, or you are worthless to this thread.

    Pittsped: verb, when somebody tells you they want to buy your classified item, but won't return your calls or answer PM's or "have the money until next week" or "will buy it when I sell my other stuff so hold it, OK?"

    Yinz been Pittsped!

    Tshirts coming soon

  21. #46
    Sr. User Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    everyone says he ripped him them off, i have dealt with him many times without a problem
    2006 sentra se-r...
    waiting to get safc-2 retuned...then all done

    1993 accord...stock
    my winter car, my brothers summer car...
    probably will outlast my qr25...
    Quote Originally Posted by 77rednecktruck View Post
    you flat out do not request pics of another guy, there are no exceptions to this rule.

  22. #47
    Jr. User Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that's why i didn't see any problem, i had a few good transactions with him, and then this (way before a ever heard anything of him being a scammer)

    Pittsped: verb, when somebody tells you they want to buy your classified item, but won't return your calls or answer PM's or "have the money until next week" or "will buy it when I sell my other stuff so hold it, OK?"

    Yinz been Pittsped!

    Tshirts coming soon

  23. #48
    Regular User Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    670
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've dealt with eric a few times and never problems?

    I was actually going to try to ask him if he has anything recently for my car but am a tad to busy for that now.

    IPS Motorsports. Hawk HPS. Brembo. Big Pun Customs. K&N. NGK. Silverstars. Eclipse. JL. Wiseco. OBX. ADDCO. MLS. Ksport. Goodridge. Nugeon. 3% Tint. Shaved. JDM'd. KnuKonceptz. Volk Racing. BFG. Image Dynamics. Rockford Fosgate. Maximal Performance. Pheonix Gold. Black Suede/ Vinyl. LED's. Seas Excel. Raamat. Yokohama. Fut Bars. Microsoft Xbox. Kinetik.
    Proud Member of T.W.C

    http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=92158
    Pics of the legend before jdm mods and basically before everything


  24. #49
    Jr. User Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dude I like hondas and I still think you're a twatwaffle.

    You come here 'give me information on someone' but already say you have information like his name multiple numbers, email etc. Then ask for his address but say basically if we don't know the story shut up and give me info.

    Go F*CK yourself. What are you going to do show up at kids house with a bunch of hoods and demand you money back? You got burned move on and get over it, lesson learned. I've had to do that a few times. Coming on the net and acting like a douche just makes you look as such.

    And I've dealt with the kid recently, yes he's still here. Yes it seems there is a lot of drama always surrounding his trasactions. I didn't know if there was any merit to the accusations so I was just cautious and everything worked out fine. I recommend you do the same everytime you deal with people outside your normal circle. I also don't trust people for sh*t though.

  25. #50
    Sr. User Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,702
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I see some definitive tools around here...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •