User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eric Climo/Eric Brady/ who knows who... where is he

Jr. User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all i am looking for is new contact info, i have lost contact with him after he was being cooperative and then uncooperative to the point that he does not respond, this is why i say don't act like an idiot and say things about a situation that you don't know. So simple question, does anyone have any of his recent information. Don't let him (or anyone else) tell you that he does not do this regularly, he is all over the internet doing this crap. and lastly i'm sorry you think i'm a "twatwaffle" for attempting to get my **** back. I don't know what your situation is, but i don't exactly have a bunch of money laying around so the $300-$400 that i can get out of this is important to me. put yourself in my shoes and try to say that you wouldn't try to get it back, that is ridiculous. only on this forum could people turn a thread for help into this pile that this has become. I don't care if you like hondas, hate hondas suck cocks or whatever else anyone on this forum likes. 90% of you are of no help at all... get a life

Pittsped: verb, when somebody tells you they want to buy your classified item, but won't return your calls or answer PM's or "have the money until next week" or "will buy it when I sell my other stuff so hold it, OK?"

Yinz been Pittsped!

Tshirts coming soon

PittSpeed Legacy Member Array BlkP42E's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lulz
    87 Mustang GT (racecaR)
    12 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T Limited
    06 Suzuki Z400 99 Honda 400EX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlkP42E View Post
    Lulz
    Do it for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my friend wants a del sol.....shes gay
    you shut your mouth when you're talkin to me

Lifetime User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Laura00WS6 View Post
    1996 Dodge Cummins 12 Valve
    580 hp - 1178 ft lbs
    Still Shooting For 600+ ...
    Keystone Diesel LLC
    www.keystone-diesel.com
    mike@keystone-diesel.com
    "Life Begins At 60 Pounds Of Boost"

Quote Originally Posted by 1320 View Post
    9 Pages and no tits......... Unbe-fucking-lievable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pics of discosols car?
    or pics of his mom? (preferably)

Lifetime User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    ...3 men that own del sols. 1 of them is still on the site and despite his marriage and red hair, he is a known homosexual.

True Story. He sold it yesterday, but I think he is still gay. He might man up when he gets what he wants to replace it.
    Tod

1990 Chevrolet 454SS - Hot Rod Power Tour 2007 "Long Hauler"
    1966 Pontiac GTO Hdtp TriPower/4spd
    2002 Honda VTX1800C
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8

It is better to remain quiet and thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:drama:
    TEAM SKINNY RACE TEAM MEMBER 001

Orange SS

2004 F250 Harley Davidson Diesel (Tow Pig if i ever get my car home)
    1996 camaro V6
    2004 Dodge Durango Hemi (Gone)
    1992 Olds cutlass Supreme Almost dead if not all ready 280k

PittSpeed Legacy Member Array PoisonousBeef's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Laura00WS6 View Post
    pics of hot lesbian friend

Lifetime User Array Sight N Sound's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonousBeef View Post
    pics of hot lesbian friend
    X2

In for pics of hot lesbian friend.
    Originally posted by oneslowbowtie

Pittspeed "where people race there keyboards more than they race there cars"
    Sancte Michael Archangele,

defende nos in proelio. contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae coelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude.

Amen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sight N Sound View Post
    X2

In for pics of hot lesbian friend.
    x2 with full actions shots to prove gayness

Banned Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discoSol View Post
    So first off this is such a waste of my time it is ridiculous, however anyone who talks about sucking dick and such as much as you do must think about it an awful lot. ok that out of the way... the only reason i have ever known to waste any money on a corvette is to enlarge one's cock size, i hear they have an illusion effect like that. Otherwise lets compare while we are being a bunch of jackasses, i may as well be one too. 1998 Chevrolet Corvette Automatic (these vette numbers are off the top of my head should be close) 3300lb 340hp @ crank 9.7/1 lb/hp 350tq @ crank 9.43/1 lb/tq 13.3 @ i have no idea 1993 Honda del Sol si as it sits in my driveway 2396lb 297hp @ wheels 8.07/1 lb/hp 249tq @ wheels 9.62/1 lb/tq 12.87 quarter @ 113mph (street tires, not drag radials) and a whole bunch of suspension ****, i'm not here to put up a car profile, just to be a jackass like everyone else. and all that said...who gives a f*ck about 1/4 times... oh yea domestic guys so if you think your vette is so much better you should probably come up with some better numbers for me than these. not to mention you are a douche bag who has nothing better to do than turn this thread question for information into a war of douche bags. Leave it to a vette guy (classy right) to turn a simple question into this. as for the clip it is a long story of bull****, it wasn't as simple as "oh here you go, have my clip, i hope you give me money" if you don't know the situation you should probably not worry about it. i invite useful information to this thread. If anyone else wants to be as useless as this has become (or a corvette for that matter) you might as well go suck darkstar's cock, or "cawk" as he likes to call it, i hear he loves it. ... by a "nOOb" lol

1. I'm not a "Corvette guy". My last two fun cars were a built 1G DSM pushing ~350 to 400hp and a nitrous fed H23 Prelude.

2. @ power to weight ratio and all that :blah:

3. High 12's out of a Honda is a joke. It was a joke 5 years ago. Try not to pull any muscles patting yourself on the back for barely achieving mediocrity.

4. If you change out just about ANYTHING on a C5, and it will smoke your ass. And it will have no problem hanging with you in the turns either.

5. In addition to #4, it also wins handily at not being a Honda Del Sol.

6. You drive a Honda Del Sol. When you pull up somewhere and you think that everyone is checking out your phat ricer ride, they're actually laughing and thinking you're a faggot. How does that feel to you?

Lifetime User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    1. I'm not a "Corvette guy". My last two fun cars were a built 1G DSM pushing ~350 to 400hp
    Mikey,
    Was your DSM really 350-400hp? ... Im just curious. I remember you having the car ... I just dont remember that much about it
    1996 Dodge Cummins 12 Valve
    580 hp - 1178 ft lbs
    Still Shooting For 600+ ...
    Keystone Diesel LLC
    www.keystone-diesel.com
    mike@keystone-diesel.com
    "Life Begins At 60 Pounds Of Boost"

Quote Originally Posted by 1320 View Post
    9 Pages and no tits......... Unbe-fucking-lievable.

Lifetime User Array imported_gearhead's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDiesel View Post
    Mikey,
    Was your DSM really 350-400hp? ... Im just curious. I remember you having the car ... I just dont remember that much about it
    vouch.

peaking 28psi, scorching rt8, blowing pipes off like union wage ftw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pile of s hit don't fool anyone, it was kolars hand me down car.

I think bics drives his ws6 more then darkstars daily driver DSM ever did
    Snots

Lifetime User Array imported_gearhead's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it did sit at my place for half its life under the dimlitstars' pwnersh1p... i still have the piece of the block that broke off somewhere which ended up marking its retirement i believe.

Banned Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Pile of s hit don't fool anyone, it was kolars hand me down car.

I think bics drives his ws6 more then darkstars daily driver DSM ever did
    It was in pretty rough condition when I took it over. The battery was held down with speaker wire. Don't be mad that the Mintstang couldn't even dream of hanging with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDiesel View Post
    Mikey,
    yessir somewhere around there. never had it on a dyno but it ran like a raped ape. from a roll it would run dead even with douchebags in 330whp Camaros and S/C Mustangs that trap low 12's @ the track, even with the AWD disadvantage. From a dig, wasn't even close.

Lifetime User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good stuff mang! I guess I never realized it ran that good!

Jr. User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

darkstar, don't hate the world because you got rid of your broke ass dsm's and now you own an auotmatic vette. I do believe i recall saying
    and all that said...who gives a f*ck about 1/4 times... oh yea domestic guys
    if i wanted to build a drag car i would, i just thought i'd throw the times out there in case you had forgotten that you own a slow vette, haha it's even slower than my ricer gay import honda del sol girl car, (that you apparently think is built for drag racing)that's just sad. I need not say any more. flame away guys i'm out

Oh the hostility... I'm not a "Corvette guy". My last two fun cars were a built 1G...400hp and a nitrous fed H23 Prelude. <<< sooooo you call me a ricer? an NAWZ fed h23? hahahahahaha If you change out just about ANYTHING on a C5, and it will smoke your ass. And it will have no problem hanging with you in the turns either. <<<SO CHANGE IT OUT THEN... anything You drive a Honda Del Sol. When you pull up somewhere and you think that everyone is checking out your phat ricer ride, they're actually laughing and thinking you're a faggot. How does that feel to you?<<< it feels good to have a phat ricer ride riding around like a faggot getting laughed at while i'm laughing at you because my car is still faster than your automatic vette.

ok now im out

Pittsped: verb, when somebody tells you they want to buy your classified item, but won't return your calls or answer PM's or "have the money until next week" or "will buy it when I sell my other stuff so hold it, OK?"

Yinz been Pittsped!

Tshirts coming soon

PittSpeed Legacy Member Array BlkP42E's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh the hostility... I'm not a "Corvette guy". My last two fun cars were a built 1G...400hp and a nitrous fed H23 Prelude. <<< sooooo you call me a ricer? an NAWZ fed h23? hahahahahaha
    +1 noob
    87 Mustang GT (racecaR)
    12 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T Limited
    06 Suzuki Z400 99 Honda 400EX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:v8killer:1 g dsm even worse.

a solid 120k miles out of the stang > dsm
    Snots

Jr. User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the main subject of this thread, i have done business with him and he has been a huge help to me with my car. From what i know he tried getting you to pick up the clip on multiple occasions with no luck. Also as stated if you know so much about him then why just talk **** on the internet? If i had a problem with him it would be dealt with in person. Not trying to sound like a dick, but just going on the grounds of what i have seen/heard.

Banned Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

darkstar, don't hate the world because you got rid of your broke ass dsm's and now you own an auotmatic vette. I do believe i recall saying if i wanted to build a drag car i would, i just thought i'd throw the times out there in case you had forgotten that you own a slow vette, haha it's even slower than my ricer gay import honda del sol girl car, (that you apparently think is built for drag racing)that's just sad. I need not say any more. flame away guys i'm out

Oh the hostility... I'm not a "Corvette guy". My last two fun cars were a built 1G...400hp and a nitrous fed H23 Prelude. <<< sooooo you call me a ricer? an NAWZ fed h23? hahahahahaha If you change out just about ANYTHING on a C5, and it will smoke your ass. And it will have no problem hanging with you in the turns either. <<<SO CHANGE IT OUT THEN... anything You drive a Honda Del Sol. When you pull up somewhere and you think that everyone is checking out your phat ricer ride, they're actually laughing and thinking you're a faggot. How does that feel to you?<<< it feels good to have a phat ricer ride riding around like a faggot getting laughed at while i'm laughing at you because my car is still faster than your automatic vette.

ok now im out
    so what exactly is your car built for then, besides picking up men? My vette will smoke you in the straights, in the corners...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    :v8killer:1 g dsm even worse.

a solid 120k miles out of the stang > dsm
    you haven't bought anything OR built anything. You just fix the when they catch on fire. Go you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by psychocarne View Post
    On the main subject of this thread, i have done business with him and he has been a huge help to me with my car. From what i know he tried getting you to pick up the clip on multiple occasions with no luck. Also as stated if you know so much about him then why just talk **** on the internet? If i had a problem with him it would be dealt with in person. Not trying to sound like a dick, but just going on the grounds of what i have seen/heard.
    lol

Regular User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well you didn't and i was not addressing you if you didn't. you just thought you would assume that i have some piece of crap honda.

if we could just turn this back around to the purpose it was set out for that would be amazing. Thanks i appreciate everyone's assumption that i am a car nOOb and, everyone is entitled to their own uneducated opinion if that's how you want to represent yourself.
    calm down dude.Is pittspeed like your life??I mean this is the internet why get upset over it??Take shit like this with a grain of salt.If your that pissed then go 2 the police if you dont want to do that then i guess your SOL.

94 LT1 Forumula (race/weekend)
    13.71@100
    97 L67 S/C Grand Prix (daily)
    14.86@94

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast