Login to forums:

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Our wolfpack just got bigger! - PITTspeed.com Merger!

PittSpeed Legacy Member Array BlkP42E's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome back Kolar!
    87 Mustang GT (racecaR)
    12 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T Limited
    06 Suzuki Z400 99 Honda 400EX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearing from all these people almost makes me want to fix the brakes and take the car out of the garage!
    1995 Pontiac Trans Am - 383
    2010 Ford Mustang GT
    2011 GMC Acadia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hows the change going?

locking/ deleting any thread with numerous text.

yins all sheeps. continue on. call a crackhead for help
    Last edited by Shaggy; 11-05-2010 at 07:20 PM.
    Snots

Regular User Array electronBLUESS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread sucks and so does this site
    Why Quik is always right and the world is always wrong... http://www.performancetrucks.net/for...d.php?t=468377

Regular User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't have to be here .
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up thats as good as they're going to feel all day.

Sr. User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sasquach View Post
    You don't have to be here .
    he has to come here.... because there are only 3 people that post on his forum. and they only post every other week.

Regular User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't that the wax guy ?
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up thats as good as they're going to feel all day.

Regular User Array electronBLUESS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danhr View Post
    he has to come here.... because there are only 3 people that post on his forum. and they only post every other week.
    u also forgot to mention how I like to stalk people on other forums. One funny thing was the other day I was stalking u and found a thread where u said u had a friend with a ls7 blazer that runs 10.4. I couyld be wrong but i would have to say ur referring to a certian 2wd blazer from a certian shop that u now choose to talk shit on. O btw its 10.15 now and thats with 5 bad lifters. Its ashame u couldnt get ur l92 to make that much HP.

http://s453.photobucket.com/albums/q...nt=asshole.png
    Why Quik is always right and the world is always wrong... http://www.performancetrucks.net/for...d.php?t=468377

Banned Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electronBLUESS View Post
    u also forgot to mention how I like to stalk people on other forums. One funny thing was the other day I was stalking u and found a thread where u said u had a friend with a ls7 blazer that runs 10.4. I couyld be wrong but i would have to say ur referring to a certian 2wd blazer from a certian shop that u now choose to talk shit on. O btw its 10.15 now and thats with 5 bad lifters. Its ashame u couldnt get ur l92 to make that much HP.

shut the fuck up and get off of these forums you inbred faggot.

Sr. User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electronBLUESS View Post

lol last i recalled, the blazer is not your car... it's jj's? I did not realize i could not refer to john king as a friend? and I do not know if you noticed or not, but I do not talk shit about "the shop", hell even to this day i still send people that way. I just talk shit about one person at the shop, and last i checked the name of the shop was "JJ's Automotive," not "Sam Sam's Automotive" .... even though I no longer come down there anymore, if any person from the shop came up to me @ the track and said hi, i would say hi back.... of course minus this one dumbo-eared guy who can't even install valve seals right on a customer's car, that apparently has an asian fetish because he still keeps stalking me.

is there a reason why you stalk me? kinda of childish and disturbing..... if you are going to stalk someone... at least stalk a hot chick or something?

p.s. the ls7 blazer only makes 10 rwhp than my ls3 camaro.
    Last edited by danhr; 11-07-2010 at 09:57 AM.

Lifetime User Array 4doors5gears's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeks View Post
    Honestly, I can't say I'm crazy about it. I watched Internet Brands take over a previously private owned Honda-Tech and run it into the gutter and I'm afraid the same will happen to pittspeed. Nothing against Onyz32 but I thought we were doing a-ok over here, but maybe I'm wrong. I understand that whats done is done but at the same time we're adding a new admin(s) on that don't know our brand of comedy. Does that mean we inherit their rules as well? What happens when someone makes a run at 1320 mom, is he going to get banned now like with nyspeeds rules or not?

just my .02
    Called it.
    2003 DSG Cobra Coupe 1 of 851
    2004 Victory Red LS Sport sedan 5M

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345