Login to forums:

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 46 of 46

Thread: Hello from Ray Crinzi Jewelers

  1. #26
    Sr. User Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Depew
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Baker, Did you put a regular cell in that eco-drive?

  2. #27

    World Wide Waterjet


    www.WorldWideWaterjet.com


    Springville, NY
    (716)592-4957
    Array Blue Eyed Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East Aurora
    Posts
    15,293
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey I met Ray Crinzi a few weeks ago, I knew his name sounded familiar. lol

  3. #28

    Ray Crinzi Jewelers


    www.RayCrinziJewelers.com


    19 Buffalo St
    Hamburg, NY 14075
    Array Baker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    1,122
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 95d16turbo View Post
    Baker, Did you put a regular cell in that eco-drive?
    I don't think I needed to change the battery at all. If I remember correctly I just put it under the light for a few minutes and started running again. It had been stored in the dark without sunlight for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Eyed Devil View Post
    Hey I met Ray Crinzi a few weeks ago, I knew his name sounded familiar. lol
    Nice! Where did you meet him?

  4. #29
    Sr. User Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Depew
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    I don't think I needed to change the battery at all. If I remember correctly I just put it under the light for a few minutes and started running again. It had been stored in the dark without sunlight for a while.
    okay good, because those take capacitors, not batteries.

  5. #30

    World Wide Waterjet


    www.WorldWideWaterjet.com


    Springville, NY
    (716)592-4957
    Array Blue Eyed Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East Aurora
    Posts
    15,293
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lancaster Country Club. Nice man.

  6. #31
    GBIYCM Array tpgsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    12,950
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Eyed Devil View Post
    Lancaster Country Club. Nice man.
    Is lancaster CC nice? I am moving right behind it and considering joining up.
    InFocus Inspection - Specializing in Residential Home Inspections and Thermal Imaging in WNY, Erie, and Niagara Counties. "See Your Home Through Our Lens."
    http://www.infocusinspection.com
    http://www.inspectwny.com


  7. #32

    World Wide Waterjet


    www.WorldWideWaterjet.com


    Springville, NY
    (716)592-4957
    Array Blue Eyed Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East Aurora
    Posts
    15,293
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, it is pretty nice. I would not call it one of he top clubs around but it is nice. Pretty easy track.
    Last edited by Blue Eyed Devil; 08-26-2014 at 07:37 AM.

  8. #33

    EZ Tire & Auto


    www.EZTireWNY.com


    107 River Rd. North
    Tonawanda, NY 14120
    SHOP: 716.692.0682
    TOWING: 716.622.0625
    Array BadnewsMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    N. Buff 622-O625
    Posts
    3,681
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had them Solder my wifes rings... and i cant speak highly enough of them. Baker even went out of his way to meet me so I could pick it up after they closed Saturday.
    My brother in getting engaged soon I know where ill be sending him.
    2000 Nissan Xterra 4x4 5speed, 06 Jetta TDI 5 speed
    NEW & USED TIRES, WE are a Goodyear, Kenda, Mastercraft & more, wholesaler & Dealer.
    Looking to buy a used Car check out are inventory https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/m-EZ-T...-Auto-sp369803
    TOWING, need a TOW, Transport your car, shoot me a TEXT 716-622-0625

  9. #34

    Ray Crinzi Jewelers


    www.RayCrinziJewelers.com


    19 Buffalo St
    Hamburg, NY 14075
    Array Baker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    1,122
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadnewsMike View Post
    I had them Solder my wifes rings... and i cant speak highly enough of them. Baker even went out of his way to meet me so I could pick it up after they closed Saturday.
    My brother in getting engaged soon I know where ill be sending him.
    Thanks Mike!

  10. #35
    Regular User Array seth13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    634
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Was in to do some window shopping today. Lynette (your mom?) and Ray were extremely helpful and patient with us. Very impressed with that ring building program. When the time comes to seal the deal I'll be back

  11. #36

    Ray Crinzi Jewelers


    www.RayCrinziJewelers.com


    19 Buffalo St
    Hamburg, NY 14075
    Array Baker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    1,122
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seth13 View Post
    Was in to do some window shopping today. Lynette (your mom?) and Ray were extremely helpful and patient with us. Very impressed with that ring building program. When the time comes to seal the deal I'll be back
    Great to hear! Yes, Lynette is my mom and Ray is my grandpa. It's just us three there. Let me know if I can help you in the future!

  12. #37
    Sr. User Array Jim1234664's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    2,448
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do you guys do ring resizing? My gf is looking to drop two rings off for resizing tomorrow

  13. #38

    Ray Crinzi Jewelers


    www.RayCrinziJewelers.com


    19 Buffalo St
    Hamburg, NY 14075
    Array Baker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    1,122
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1234664 View Post
    Do you guys do ring resizing? My gf is looking to drop two rings off for resizing tomorrow
    Yes sir, we do it right in the store. Have her swing by!

  14. #39
    American Forum Vendor Array 1QIKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    6 car lengths ahead
    Posts
    7,384
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks guys for donating the jewelry for my wife's Hamburg Adult Day Care Anniversary dinner on November 6th. Hope its a Rolex and I can get my paws on it! We should be stopping by to get my wedding band adjusted and some other stuff!
    "My Z is a hybrid vehicle....it runs on gasoline and money."

    1994 300ZXTT, 2003 Mustang GTTT
    The only thing better than a twin turbo car is two twin turbo cars.


  15. #40
    Lifetime User Array jay_g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West Seneca
    Posts
    3,730
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had them resize my fiance's ring, turned out great. I plan on going to see them next year for her wedding band.
    Last edited by jay_g; 10-16-2015 at 08:49 AM.
    2012 Blue Flame F-150

    Black/Black TrailBlazer SS -Sold

  16. #41
    Mod squad Array Geehee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    16,142
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can't say enough things about Mike and the service he has given me (giggity). Highly recommend him.

  17. #42

    Ray Crinzi Jewelers


    www.RayCrinziJewelers.com


    19 Buffalo St
    Hamburg, NY 14075
    Array Baker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    1,122
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_g View Post
    I had them resize my fiance's ring, turned out great. I plan on going to see them next year for her wedding band.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geehee View Post
    Can't say enough things about Mike and the service he has given me (giggity). Highly recommend him.
    Thanks guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1QIKZ View Post
    Thanks guys for donating the jewelry for my wife's Hamburg Adult Day Care Anniversary dinner on November 6th. Hope its a Rolex and I can get my paws on it! We should be stopping by to get my wedding band adjusted and some other stuff!
    No problem, Andy. I can't promise a Rolex but it will be something nice!

  18. #43
    Lifetime User Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    4,990
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I met Ray Crinzi tonight at a St.Josephs Day Table @ The Armory Restaurant. Was showing us his neat hand made ring that he was wearing,such a nice guy!

  19. #44
    Lifetime User Array
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    6,392
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Baker Big thank you for getting my wife's ring done so quickly. Was in and out of there in a matter of hours. The solder job looks great. Also your grandfather is a funny guy. We had a little chat, and a lesson in ring making when we came back to pick the ring's up.

  20. #45
    Lifetime User Array misteroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Grand island
    Posts
    4,125
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I see you buy gold and silver. Do you ever wholesale any of it or just send to NTR?
    For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

  21. #46

    Ray Crinzi Jewelers


    www.RayCrinziJewelers.com


    19 Buffalo St
    Hamburg, NY 14075
    Array Baker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    1,122
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llink78 View Post
    @Baker Big thank you for getting my wife's ring done so quickly. Was in and out of there in a matter of hours. The solder job looks great. Also your grandfather is a funny guy. We had a little chat, and a lesson in ring making when we came back to pick the ring's up.
    Hey no problem! I am not surprised my grandfather gave you a lesson, he loves to teach. Let me know if you need anything else!

    Quote Originally Posted by misteroman View Post
    I see you buy gold and silver. Do you ever wholesale any of it or just send to NTR?
    I usually just send it off but things have really slowed down with metal buying. Hopefully with the price of gold rising I will see some more action.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •